Be our Image of the Month!
We're running our first competition for YOUR IMAGE to be the next (July 2018) NSO Image of the Month! In addition, the winner will receive a 20" x 20" canvas print (UK and Ireland only) of their image delivered to them.
It couldn't be easier; all you have to do is the following:
- Be a registered user with the NSO (which is completely free!)
- Create an image from your observation
- Submit your image to us using any of the following:
• Post your image to our Facebook
• Tag us on Twitter @SchoolsObs and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
• Tag us in your Instagram @nationalschoolsobservatory and use the hashtag #NSO_comp
The Only Conditions..
- It must be an image (or combined image) taken using the NSO 'Go Observing' section of our website
- Submissions for July must be be posted on any of the above platforms before 31st July, 11:59pm
That's it! We'll take it from there and will decide on a winner after the CLOSING DATE of 31st July, 11:59pm.
We're extremely excited to see all of your submissions! Have fun and good luck!